Sunday, November 16, 2014

FR Icons missing in BI+ Workspace

When I installed 11.1.2.3, FR was my choice of reporting tool and I noticed something quite odd on the User Interface. The icons for FR were not visible and I would attach a screenshot, But I forgot to take one and I resolved the issue so the issue no longer is there. I have installed quite a few instances and this behavior has not been consistent. In any case, the resolution for it is below. Looks like there is a KM for this for 11.1.2.1 Doc ID 1368253.1 .
  • Go to the C:\Oracle\Middleware\EPMSystem11R1\products\biplus\InstallableApps directory 
  • Using 7-zip (http://www.7-zip.org), open the raframework.ear file 
  • Using 7-zip, open the raframework.war file from within the raframework.ear file 
  • Using 7-zip, open the WEB-INF directory from within the raframework.war file 
  • Using 7-zip, open the weblogic.xml file from within the WEB-INF directory to modify the file 
  • The tag may contain a path that looks like @oracleInstance@/ReportingAnalysis/RAFrameworkWebapp 
  • Change so it will look like C:/Oracle/Middleware/user_projects/epmsystem1/ReportingAnalysis/RAFrameworkWebapp 
  • Save the file and update the weblogic.xml file in the archive when prompted. 
  • Restart the RAF webapp service 
This fix helps resolve the issue. 




No comments:

Post a Comment