Tuesday, January 20, 2015

An unexpected error has occured while migrating outlines on EAS

I have been trying to migrate Essbase Outlines on 11.1.2.3.503 and have noticed this error some times on EAS. 

On looking on the EASServer.log there is nothing related to these errors and the messages panel below the EAS console doesn't display any error messages either. 

I have noticed that this occurs on two instances:

1. When you are not "connected" to Server1 or Server 2 Explicitly on EAS , i.e. when server 1 or 2 is not expanded .

2. When the target server is lower than 11.1.2.3 and the source server is 11.1.2.3

In my case, I could continually reproduce the error, when I wasn't connected to either of the servers and it went away after expanding server1 and server2.




No comments:

Post a Comment